https://clubmetropolitan.net es la web de METROPOLITAN SPAIN, SL, con CIF B-62936737 en c/ Galileo, 168, 08028-Barcelona.
Among the values with which we identify ourselves is transparency, for that reason we want you to know from the beginning, that the privacy of your data is very important for us. This privacy statement explains what personal information we collect from our users and how we use them. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
• We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
• We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
METROPOLITAN SPAIN, SL has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15 / 1999, of 13 of December, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and of the Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of 21 of December, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and of the 27 Council of April of 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with the 34 / 2002 Law, of 11 of July, of Services of the METROPOLITAN SPAIN, SL of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
• Identity of the Responsible: METROPOLITAN SPAIN, SL
• Commercial name: METROPOLITAN
• NIF / CIF: B-62936737
• Address: Galileo Street, 168, 08028-Barcelona
• Email: email@example.com
• Activity: Sports club
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data that you send us through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of "Users of the web and subscribers".
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new RGPD:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or several specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
• Principle of data minimization: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept only for the time necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of the personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we treat at METROPOLITAN SPAIN, SL come from:
• Contact Form
Requests for Newsletters
Member or exsocio of any of the Clubs
Invited by one of our partners
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether METROPOLITAN SPAIN, SL is treating personal data that concerns me, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
• Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
• Request rectification or deletion
• Request limitation of your treatment
• Oppose the treatment
• Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. METROPOLITAN SPAIN, SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or in the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, if you exercise the right to portability, you have the right to receive personal data about yourself, that you have provided to us in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
• Treatment is based on consent
• The data has been provided by the person concerned.
• The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from the person in charge of processing when technically possible.
Interested parties also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concern them has violated their rights and freedoms.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In METROPOLITAN SPAIN, SL there are different systems for capturing personal information and processing the information provided by interested persons with the purposes indicated according to each capture system (forms):
• Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name and Email to respond to the requirements of METROPOLITAN SPAIN, SL users. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. The data you provide will be located on the servers of 22 TECH BUSINESS VALUE SL within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
• To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
• To sell products online
In accordance with the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016 / 679 (EU) METROPOLITAN SPAIN, SL, with CIF B-62936737 and registered office at c / Galileo, 168, 08028-Barcelona will be responsible for the treatment of the corresponding data to users of the web and subscribers.
METROPOLITAN SPAIN, SL does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be carried out, in which cases, prior consent will be required from users, informing them about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security and confidentiality standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data: name, surnames, address, telephone and NIF. Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
• Until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
• During the time I am a client. And until 5 years after it has been removed as clients, according to the tax regulations
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
To provide strictly necessary services for the development of the activity of METROPOLITAN SPAIN, SL, share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help METROPOLITAN SPAIN, SL analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of METROPOLITAN SPAIN, SL (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
By browsing https://clubmetropolitan.net you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
• Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
METROPOLITAN SPAIN, SL is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data included by users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
METROPOLITAN SPAIN, SL can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties, unable to assume any responsibility for such attacks.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, METROPOLITAN SPAIN, SL will ensure that any person authorized by METROPOLITAN SPAIN, SL to process the data of the client user (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the obligation of confidentiality ( either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realization METROPOLITAN SPAIN, SL, must notify of this in case of violation of rights and freedoms, the Client and user without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it has knowledge. as known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send us, exonerating METROPOLITAN SPAIN, SL from any responsibility in this regard, even when you provide us with data from third parties.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form. If you provide data from third parties must have the prior consent of them.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to METROPOLITAN SPAIN, SL in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, limitation, opposition, deletion and portability to the aforementioned postal address or email firstname.lastname@example.org The revocation of consent will not be retroactive in any case.
METROPOLITAN SPAIN, SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, METROPOLITAN SPAIN, SL will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, METROPOLITAN SPAIN, SL does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms that have been inserted in the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of the 34 / 2002 Law, on Information Services and Electronic Commerce, METROPOLITAN SPAIN, SL undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.